Expand Your Brand.
AudioDisplay allows your organization to develop new revenue streams, by allowing granular management of text and image advertising content delivered in sync with your audio.
RDS and HD Radio advertising campaigns run whenever an ad break is on air. With each campaign supporting technology-specific content, use a short punchy message for RDS receivers and something a little more detailed for HD Radio, and include an image.
You’re in complete control of your campaigns and content with changes taking place immediately. An Account Executive in the field can create or change a campaign while they’re with a client and see an immediate impact the next time an ad break plays. With AudioDisplay’s detailed user rights management, campaigns can require approval by traffic management before airing.
AudioDisplay knows how long a break is. Even when a break is not followed by new data such as song artist & title, advertising is automatically replaced by station or show branding always ensuring commercial content stays where it belongs.
AudioDisplay is also segment aware. Configure all your programming segments or shows to generate a schedule for each of your channels to control the messaging delivered during that time, allowing for segment sponsorships to take place alongside, or independently of, on-air activity.
- Campaigns can have images as well as text, like the client logo.
- Adjust the delivery timing of the data to the nearest millisecond, per station, to ensure the program associated data arrives exactly in time with the audio content.
- End items automatically, preventing an ended item hanging over current content – for example, when a song plays for 3:30 then the announcer starts talking and the playout system is idle. We will stop displaying the song at the time it was expected to end.
- Handle text from playout systems, which Zetta can deliver in multiple ways. If the playout system can send text, we can deliver it to the endpoints.
- Each station in AudioDisplay has a 24/7 assignment grid of shows which influence the output.