The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
RCS is looking for talented .NET developers to join our company helping to contribute to the development and cutting-edge product applications used by customers all over the world. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for technology, strong communication skills, and have worked with different technologies. In addition, the candidate is ambitious, creative, has attention to detail, collaborates well with others, and enjoys thriving in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop features and improvements to applications using the latest technologies
- Contribute new ideas, concepts, and innovations
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Identify and resolve potential risks and issues;
- Work in teams to implement mitigation plans and processes
What You’ll Need:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Highly proficient with modern .NET Technologies (.NET Core, C#, Web API, etc.)
- Familiarity with protobuf a plus
- Familiarity with gRPC a plus
- Knowledge of relational database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of cloud development environment and tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS a plus
- Modern front-end web technology experience a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while participating in team collaboration
What You’ll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Expertise with various technical disciplines and applications
- Close attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to multitask on a variety of critical projects
- Ability to work independently, while also collaborating with others
- Strong communication skills, particularly when explaining complex technical information
- Ability to provide solutions to problems in situations that are atypical/infrequent
- Analytical thinking and the ability to identify patterns
- Efficiency with own work and impact of team results
- Informal leadership capabilities with an interest in mentoring less experienced team members
White Plains, NY: One North Broadway, 14th Floor, 10601
Position Type: Regular
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.